We are Digital Institute of Hong Kong Limited (collectively “we”, the “Company” or “DIHK”). By enrolling our courses you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions with DIHK. Please read them carefully.
Terms and conditions
- A non-refundable enrollment fee would be collected with this application to DIHK courses.
- 100% of the course fee would be collected a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the DIHK course, unless otherwise notified.
- Should full payment not be received 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course the delegate will not be allowed to attend.
- It is the responsibility of those wishing to attend a particular training course to make full payment as soon as possible to guarantee a delegate place at the course.
- Registered DIHK courses are neither transferable nor refundable except when a course is cancelled.
- No refund, make-up class or alternative compensation will be given under any circumstances for absences from the class by the student. This includes but not limited to illness, truancy or other personal / school / work commitments.
- Class cancelations due to bad weather will be made up. If the student is unable to attend the make-up class, no refund or alternative compensation will be offered. If make-up classes cannot be arranged, a refund on pro-rata basis will be offered by DIHK.
- Class cancelations due to teacher sickness will be made up. If you are unable to attend the make-up class, no refund will be offered. Course credits (valid for 1 year) will be offered on a pro-rata basis with valid documentation. If make-up classes cannot be arranged, a refund on a pro-rata basis will be offered.
- No refund, make-up class or alternative compensation will be given for class cancelations due to circumstances beyond the control of Digital Institute of Hong Kong. This includes but not limited to outbreak of riot, civil commotion, epidemic, natural disaster, unanticipated class disruption such as necessary building evacuation due to fire.
- Any request for withdrawal due to serious medical conditions must be submitted in writing, together with valid documentation. If request is approved, a credit note (valid for 1 year) for the course fee will be issued. Ten per cent of the course fee will be charged as an administration fee.
- There will be no refund for unconsumed credits under any circumstances.
- All fees paid less application fee will be refunded by DIHK if the course is withdrawn or not offered.
- On premature cessation of the course, all fees and charges that have been collected in respect of any part of the course failing to be conducted by DIHK on or after the date of the cessation will be refunded within 1 month of the premature cessation.
- The DIHK courses are professional courses with a comparable home courses and the refund terms in cases of exceptional hardship, exemption and/or deferral are the same as those of the home courses.
Pearson VUE administers Digital Marketing Institute computer based exams via its global network of test centres. The administration fee owed by the student to Pearson for providing the exam facility is payable directly to the test centre.